Full statement on Vote of confidence passed on Professor Bogoro by Plateau youths
Professor Sulaiman Bogoro
VOTE OF CONFIDENCE PASS ON PROF. SULAIMAN ELIAS BOGORO BOT CHAIRMAN OF KARL KUM UNIVERSITY VOM BY THE BEROM YOUTHS MOULDERS ASSOCIATION VWANG AND THE PATRIOTIC CONCERNED VOM INTELLIGENTSIA ON THE 27TH JUNE, 2021
Sequel to meticulous inquisitions and investigations as well as an Extraordinary Emergency Meetings held on Sunday 27th June, 2021 by the aforementioned groups, the following resolutions were unanimously endorsed:
- That Mr Bogoro is ordinarily a good Man of proven integrity, with a good heart full of magnanimity and love For the body of Christ and whose fraternity with the VWANG COMMUNITY and by extension the BEROM NATION has always been savvy in a cordial bond with our people
- That We’re not unaware of the fact that a group of ungodly few personalities in COCIN demonically misled, tactically misguided, nepotistically misinformed, and ethnocentrically misused their amity with the BoT Chairman For their parochial self aggrandized ulterior motives to caused disaffections and animosity between the Vwang people and Bogoro in Which they hijacked the protest and brought some of their mercenaries carrying placates geared towards inciting Hatred between the Berom people and Sayawa people of Bauchi whose ties of amity the enemies want to tarnish. We opine here that we only staged the Most peaceful protest in the history of Nigeria, Just to demand For justice and to remind COCIN of its corporate social responsibilities it entered in a pact with the Host COMMUNITY For the establishment of KKU. Thus, we did not asked For much to be given to us but that Which they have covenanted in writing.
- That Prof Bogoro wasn’t in Nigeria the day the peaceful protest took and yet he is a ProBeromite yardsticks of Which he demonstrated by sending a representative in the person of Rev Dr Yakubu Pam to quell nerves and douse down tensions among the protesting youths. The Professor has since promised to act within a shortest possible time. This singular gesture is highly appreciated even as we anticipate a most urgent and favourable actions from the BoT.
- That it’s a notorious gross fact that Prof Bogoro’s generosity towards the actualizations of Karl Kum university is equal to none. If the Prof doesn’t mean well to us in Vwang he wouldn’t have mobilized his friends and cronies who were both muslims and Christians alike into singlehandedly with such a huge donations brought forth their surpports raising more than N600,000,000 as their contributions towards KKU Projects. May God bless you abundantly our Most Esteemed Prof.
- We pray to the almighty to shower supernatural blessings upon you, family Sir and group of friends For such a generous support. We say,may the good Lord God give you more wisdom, knowledge and understanding to pilot the affairs of KKU and TETFUND in Jesus name. As your children, we say to err is human But to forgive is divine. We’ll give you a 100% support from Vwang. You’re a Man of impeccable character and we will never allow any one to malign and demean your most revered reputations.
- That we boldly declare our unflinching unalloyed support and vote of confidence on you and that you’d urgently act on our demands by restoring DANIEL DUNG KIM to his rightful position of KKU’s Registrar as published on COCIN Light Bearer Newspaper of June. Thankyou and God bless.
- Barr Emmanuel Mangu BYM Chairman Vwang
- Barr Weng Emmanuel Logyang Convener Concerned Vom Patriotic Intelligentsia